20060409

going public (coming out of the closet?)

i've been locked in my room for three days relearning html and cursing at my computer. finally, having realized that it will never be perfect, i am at least midly satisfied with my page and have officially unveiled to the public what, for months, has been mine alone. in celebration i am shutting down myspace. well... at least my myspace... and by shutting down, i mean placing more of an emphasis on this site.

so, hello world. welcome to my... space? i dont want this url to be confined to the stereotypical blog connotation. i want interaction and response, suggestions, links, new music, art and literature. please leave thoughtful and provocative comments on my posts, and happy thoughts in the guestbook so i know you were here. and then come back. and tell your friends.

-jacob

No comments: